Stamping Plate Lady Of The House + Scraper
- 9 or 12 unique nail designs
- Smooth & fun prints on top of your trendy nail colours
- Use Peel-Off Cuticle Shield to keep your cuticles clean
Instructions of use
In order to pick up the design optimally, it is important to prepare the ( transparant) stamp. This is best done by dabbing the stamp a couple of times on a file.
2. Apply ProNails LongWear or Nail Polish to the desired pattern.*
3. Scrape across the Stamping Plate with the scraper (included) in a 45° angle to remove excessive nail polish easily.
4. In one smooth rolling movement, press the Art Stamp onto the pattern.
5. Stamp the pattern on the completely dry nail again in one smooth rolling movement.
6. Protect your nail art using your favourite top coat.
* Can also be used with Gel Paints. In this case, cure in The Light after application.
To clean your Art Stamp, use some scotch tape or a lint roller, as polish remover will damage the rubber stamp.