French Manicure Finish Brush
Ref. No. 27562
- With the round hair cut you can design a perfect and identical French smile line on all your nails!
- Used with Nail Polish, Sopolish, Colour Gels and Acrylic applications
- Not Suitable for Base & Builder Gels
- Made of 100% natural Kolinsky hairs, which makes it suitable also for Acrylic
Nail Polish on natural nails:
1. Pour a little ProNails Non Aceton Remover into a dappen dish or work directly out of your ProNails Non Aceton pump. 2. Apply ProNails Nail Polish on the free edge using your Nail Polish brush. Do not struggle to design the perfect smile line. 3. Now take your French Manicure Finish brush. Dip it into the ProNails Non Aceton and remove, as you design your smile line, all excessive white nail polish from the nail. 4. Repeat this action on all your nails. 5. Finish with your translucent layer and your top coat. Sopolish on natural nails:
1. Pour a little ProNails Clinilotion into a dappen dish.
2. Follow the usual Sopolish application as you were taught during your training.
3. After the application of the translucent layer of Sopolish Translucent Rose, apply the white coat of Sopolish Pillow White onto the free edge with the polish bottle brush.
4. Now take your French Manicure Finish brush. Dip it into the ProNails Clinilotion and remove, as you design your smile line, the excessive white Sopolish & repeat this process on all your nails.5. Finish as usual with Sopolish Shine.
This kind of brush is suitable for acrylics application. As Acryl is an air hardening polymer you have to clean the brushes thoroughly with the Acryl Brush Cleaner (ref. 30135) after use. After cleaning, you can nourish the hairs with some ProNails hand cream.