Glitter Powder Dark Night 3,5 g
Ref. No. 29545
- For use on artificial nails only
1. The 2 layers of colored gel (Noir de Noir or Black Saint for example) must be fully cured beforehand.
2. Apply a not too thin layer of Sapphire gloss, the Sapphire gloss is the gloss layer that allows the Dark Night powder to stick best.
3. Lightly sprinkle with Dark Night powder, for short and medium nails only need once, for longer nails once on the nail plate and a second time on the free edge, avoid the repeated sprinkling and overloading of powder in one place, the black powder in combination with the black pigments of the gel could form a barrier against curing.
5. Cure 30FULL in the Smart LIGHT. Remove any excess powder with the nail brush.
1. Apply a layer of Sopolish Start and cure for 30 seconds FULL in the Smart light. Continue directly with step 2 or first apply 2 layers of your Sopolish Colour and cure each layer.
2. Remove the sticky residue of your Sopolish Start or Colour with a dry Cosmetic Pad.
3. Rubb the Effect glitter powder onto the Sopolish,immediately after curing and after removing the sticky redisidue. Use your ProNails n°16 Stamp brush.
4. Protect the effect with a layerof Sopolish Shine and cure for 30 seconds FULL in the SmartLight. Watch out! Clean the brush before putting it back into the bottle!