How to create this look?
- Prepare the gel nails using Master Clear and cure.
- Apply a thin coat of Master Nude on top of the Master Clear. This will camouflage any nail irregularities. Cure.
- Draw a flame on top of the nail like in the example. Use a ProNails n°7 Pointy Brush and Gel Paint White Canvas. Cure.
- Draw that same flame but smaller on top of the first cured flame using the ProNails n°7 Pointy Brush and a Gellak colour. Cure.
- Finish by applying your favourite gloss and cure.
Tip: To get a more dynamic flame, make sure the tips of your flames are not all the same height. Always start from a U-shape and draw the flames around it. Practice on a piece of paper first!
This product is only available for purchase after following the Master Drop Technique Workshop
Did you already follow this workshop? If so, please enter you Master Stylist Code below. If not? Check our website to register for a workshop in your ProNails Training Centre
Education Code validation failed
We were not able to validate your education code. Please try again.
9 product(s) found
Do you want to add the selected products to the shopping cart?
Due to changes to the product list you will lose the selection.