HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK?
1. Apply a layer of Crystal Seal on top of your colour gel or directly on your builder gel. Cure for 30 seconds FULL in the Smart Light.
2. Rubb the Rosé Chrome Effect glitter powder immediately after curing onto the Crystal Seal with your ProNails n°16 Stamp brush.
3. Protect the effect with a layer of Protech Gloss Finishing Shine. Apply the gloss with your ProNails n°2 Unlimited M Brush or ProNails n°3 Unlimited L Brush. Cure for 60 seconden FULL in the Smart Light.
1. Apply a layer of Sopolish Start and cure for 30 seconds FULL in the Smart light. Continue directly with step 2 or first apply 2 layers of your Sopolish Colour and cure each layer.
2. Remove the sticky residue of your Sopolish Start or Colour with a dry Cosmetic Pad.
3. Rubb the Chrome Rosé glitter powder onto the Sopolish, immediately after curing and after removing the sticky redisidue. Use your ProNails n°16 Stamp brush.
4. Protect the effect with a layer of Sopolish Shine and cure for 30 seconds FULL in the Smart Light. Watch out! Clean the brush before putting it back into the bottle!
Note: if your prefer the full mirror effect that occurs when applied on gel, you can insert a layer of Crystal Seal before applying the Chrome powder. In this application however your Sopolish is no longer soakable or peelable.