HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK?
- Apply a layer of Gellak n°259 Little Blings on one half of the nail and Gellak n°144 I’ve got your Back on the other half. Use the Premium Brush n°5 for both.
- Take the Diamond Sponge Tool and create a dégradé effect in the middle. Cure.
- Repeat the previous two steps.
- Draw a fine line with Gellak n°60 Emmanuelle Naturelle and the Pointy Brush n°7. This will be the basis of your branch.
- Draw some leaves on the branch with Gellak n°256 Off The Grid and the Pointy Brush n°7. Let it cure.
- Apply a little bit of Master Clear or Hard Builder Clear on the spot where you want to place the Rhinestone. Position the Rhinestone of your choice in the Master Clear or Hard Builder Clear with the Diamond Deco Tool. Let cure.
- Finish with the Maxx Gloss.
This product is only available for purchase after following the Master Drop Technique Workshop
Did you already follow this workshop? If so, please enter you Master Stylist Code below. If not? Check our website to register for a workshop in your ProNails Training Centre
Education Code validation failed
We were not able to validate your education code. Please try again.
9 product(s) found
Do you want to add the selected products to the shopping cart?
Due to changes to the product list you will lose the selection.