HOW TO USE?
- Apply a coat of your favourite Gellak or Sopolish colour and cure.
- Apply a second coat and DON’T cure.
- Sprinkle the Glitter Powder Blue Sugar over this non-cured coat. Now cure it.
- Wipe all the loose glitter off the nail with a Dust Brush.
- If you want the real ‘Sugar’ effect, do not protect with a gloss gel. If you want a smooth or mermaid effect, simply protect the glitters with your preferred gloss!
- The glitters give the best result on a lighter background, such as Gellak n°71Bianchissimo or Sopolish n°3 Pillow White.
- If you want a subtler shiny mermaid effect, use the ProNails n°16 Stamp Brush to “wipe out” the glitters before curing.
- fter curing, use your favourite gloss to protect your design.
This product is only available for purchase after following the Master Drop Technique Workshop
Did you already follow this workshop? If so, please enter you Master Stylist Code below. If not? Check our website to register for a workshop in your ProNails Training Centre
Education Code validation failed
We were not able to validate your education code. Please try again.
5 product(s) found
Do you want to add the selected products to the shopping cart?
Due to changes to the product list you will lose the selection.