HOW TO USE ?
- Use the flat edge of the Cuticle Cleaner to pick up some 4D gel from the container, put it on a plate and roll it out with your finger. You can use ProNails Nitrile Collagen Gloves to protect your hands if you want.
- Add a drop of 4D Gel Paste to the nail.
- Using the Diamond Silicon Tool mold your 4D Gel Paste into any shape you want. Cure afterwards.
- Always apply 4D Gel Paste after curing your gloss coat.
- To refine leaves and give them a more flattened look, use ProNails n°12 Straight Stroke S Brush.
- Want to add a finishing shiny touch to your 4D creation? Use the ProNails n°12 Straight Stroke S Brush to apply a little bit of Crystal Seal to your 4D Gel.
Romantic flower looks are best accompanied by decorations in soft pastel shades. 4D Gel Pastes are easy to mix to get any colour you want! Blue and yellow become green, and you can just add some white to soften an colour!
This product is only available for purchase after following the Master Drop Technique Workshop
Did you already follow this workshop? If so, please enter you Master Stylist Code below. If not? Check our website to register for a workshop in your ProNails Training Centre
Education Code validation failed
We were not able to validate your education code. Please try again.
5 produkt(er) fundet
Vil du gerne tilføje de valgte emner til indkøbskurven?
På grund af ændringer i produkt listen vil du tabe valget.