How to create this look?
- Apply 2 coats of Gellak 281 Summer Sweetheart using a ProNails n°5 Premium Brush or ProNails n°2 Unlimited M Brush and cure.
- Apply a coat of Xtreme Matt Finishing Gel and cure.
- Apply 2 coats of Gellak 281 Summer Sweatheart using a ProNails n°5 Premium Brush or ProNails n°2 Unlimited M Brush and cure.
- Apply a coat of Master Clear on top of the colour and don’t cure yet.
- Pick a flower from your Real Dried Flowers Box and use a pair of tweezers to put it in your Master Clear. Cure.
- Apply an extra coat of Master Clear to protect and smooth out the flower.
- Use Non Acetone Polish Remover to get rid of the sticky layer.
- After applying the flower and before curing it, you can use a bit of cling film to press the flower firmly onto the nail. You can even leave this piece of cling film in the lamp. After curing you can simply remove it. This will help keeping the flower smoothly in place.
- If the flowers still look bumpy after curing, use a Soft Finisher to buff the Master Clear and use your favourite gloss to get that shine back.
This product is only available for purchase after following the Master Drop Technique Workshop
Did you already follow this workshop? If so, please enter you Master Stylist Code below. If not? Check our website to register for a workshop in your ProNails Training Centre
Education Code validation failed
We were not able to validate your education code. Please try again.
8 produkt(er) fundet
Vil du gerne tilføje de valgte emner til indkøbskurven?
På grund af ændringer i produkt listen vil du tabe valget.